domingo, 24 de mayo de 2015

TAREA 12 OCTAVO

OCTAVO 

CAT AMAGUAÑA Y LA MERCED
WATCH THE VIDEO AND COMPLETE WHICH OBJECT FORM OF THE PERSONAL PRONOUN CAN SUSTITUTE THE UNDERLINED PHRASE.
Mire el video y complete cual objeto del pronombre personal puede sustituir a la frase subrayada

  1. The teacher always gives the students homework.
     
     
     
  2. I am reading the book to my little sister.
     
     
     
  3. The boys are riding their bikes.
     
     
     
  4. My father is writing a letter to John.
     
     
     
  5. I don't know the answer.
     
     
     
  6. Sally is going to Anne.
     
     
     
  7. Open the window, please.
     
     
     
  8. Can you tell the people the way to the airport, please?
     
     
     
  9. The books are for Peter.
     
     
     
  10. Can you help my sister and me, please?
     
     
     
  11. HACER EN EL CUADERNO
  12. NOTA:CAT AMAGUAÑA  POR FAVOR LLEVAR PARA EL DOMINGO 31 , TRES GLOBOS Y UN ANTIFAZ  DE CUALQUIER COLOR  (PARA LA DESPEDIDA DE TERCERO BGU)

9 comentarios: